Cancellation of order
- You may cancel your order at any time before we dispatch your order. We will refund to you the price of the Goods.
- If you cancel your order after we have dispatched the Goods, you must return them to us within 7 days in the same condition in which you received them. We will refund your money within 5 days after we receive the goods.
We cannot refund your money if the Goods have been used, worn or damaged. You are responsible for the cost of returning.
For any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, just contact us within 30 days, and we will refund your purchase price. To do this, it is essential that you follow the instructions below. These provisions apply in the event that you return Goods to us because you say they are faulty:
- Before returning the package back to us for any reason, You must tell us by email message that you would like to return goods, specifying exactly what goods and when purchased, and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return,
- Please request for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by emailing your request to us for support. We will reserve the right to request for pictures, in situations where applicable, to verify any claimed damages/ manufacturer defective items or wrong items sent.
- We will check that if our company is responsible for the issue, we will allow a return to our warehouse for a refund and or an exchange. Once we receive the item, we will offer you a refund or resend for free a replacement at our expense.
If customer's responsibility, the customer has ordered an incorrect size, product or simply wants to exchange the item, we can allow return too. In that case, the customer will be responsible for the shipping fee both ways (to and from our warehouse) for an exchange.
Items must be returned with the original packaging and in original condition. Any items return to us without the original packaging and/or in bad condition, will be refused and returned to sender.
Foreign taxes, duties and import restrictions：You are responsible for purchasing Goods which you are lawfully able to import and for the payment of import duties and taxes of any kind levied in your country.